Custom-made Adventure Travel Trips
Build the adventure travel trip of your dreams!
In 1972 Adventure Center introduced the concept of adventure travel to North America. Now we have over 4,000 itineraries spanning the globe.
If you have ever imagined embarking on a private group adventure built just for you and your family or friends, we can make it happen.
Whether you want to bring your own group of 2 or more on one of our 4,000+ tours, or you want to build a completely custom tour of your own, we’re here to help. From Africa safaris to culinary-focused adventures to more active cycling or hiking through one country or a dozen, we’ve got the world covered.
The value of private group adventures
Did you know that we offer special rates for groups of eight or more? That’s right: pick one of our existing adventure tour itineraries and save. Not only do you get to travel exclusively with the people you want…but you’ll save money doing it!
Savings is not the only kind of value you’ll receive. How much time do you get to spend with the people who really matter in your life? Adventure travel offers an unparalleled opportunity to reconnect with the people you love:
- Share the excitement of new places, cultures, and activities
- Spend lots of quality time one-on-one in a small group setting
- Celebrate your friendship in the most memorable way possible: on vacation, in a fantastic part of the world!
Over the course of 40+ years we’ve planned every kind of private group adventure that you can imagine—from life-changing family vacations to affinity and school group trips offering a learning experience like no other. Nothing is too difficult…whatever you can imagine, we can do it!
Adventure Center is your trusted choice for private group adventures
When planning the trip of a lifetime it’s important to choose an adventure travel company with experience, breadth of service and great customer care. Here are some of the things that set Adventure Center apart:
- We have very experienced Adventure Travel Specialists. Our on-the-ground knowledge simply can’t be beat. The people you speak with have taken our trips and know the destinations first-hand. You can be confident in their recommendation of the perfect adventure travel itinerary for you.
- We have a the widest variety of tours and trip styles in the industry, allowing us to accommodate all types of travelers—from the most intrepid and off-piste to more laid back and luxurious.
- We pioneered the whole segment of adventure travel in North America more than 40 years ago
- We’re just a phone call away at 1.866.338.8735. You can also pop in to see us at our offices in Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver or Emeryville, California.
Who books private group adventures with Adventure Center?
In the decades that we have spent organizing custom adventure itineraries, we’ve seen every kind of group you can imagine. Here are some of our most frequent requests:
Couple and small group trips
Anniversary, birthday or bachelor/bachelorette trips
Club, team and association trips
Clubs and teams typically have something very specific planned: they want to tour England and catch several soccer matches on the way, or they have a deep common interest in Vietnamese cooking and spend a good deal of their two weeks in Vietnam learning culinary secrets from the masters. No matter what your interest, we can build a trip around it!
Corporate team building trips
One thing that this kind of adventure always involves is a challenging activity. Whether it’s white water rafting in Peru or hiking near Mont Blanc in France, our clients want to include something that pushes team members just a little bit, building a memorable experience that draws them together.
Youth and school trips
Volunteer tours are becoming more and more popular among this segment of traveler. From helping teach classes in an African elementary school to building communities in Nicaragua, we can arrange precisely the kind of experience that you have in mind.
Already have a trip idea in mind? Let us know how we can help. We can work up a quotation on your dream trip at no cost or obligation.
Our best advice? Give us a call so we can find out more about what you’re after. We have the expertise to offer valuable recommendations regarding every aspect of organizing your dream trip. We will be happy to share our knowledge with you.