Polar Ship - Sea Explorer
- Only 111 guests
- 4 partially enclosed lifeboats.
- Fleet of Zodiacs for shore transfers.
- All cabins have exterior views and facilities en suite.
- One dining room with unreserved seating.
- Multi-purpose lounge and presentation room.
- Ice-strengthened hull.
- All-inclusive beverage packages.
This Polar Adventure Ship was built in 1991 and was refurbished in 2004 in Norway.
Her proud reputation is complimented by her well-appointed, elegance. Sea Explorer is the perfect expedition ship for people who enjoy soft adventures and creature comforts. All cabins have outside views and facilities en suite.
Sea Explorer is equipped with Zodiacs for shore landings and ocean level cruising, yet offers fine dining, and cabins with exterior views and facilities en suite.
The Sea Explorer has internet access.
Click here for deck plan
Staff and Crew 85
Lifeboats 4 partially enclosed
Length 90.6 meters
Breadth 15.3 meters
Draft 4.2 meters
Propulsion 1,760 KW Diesel Twin Engines
Ice Class 1C
Cruising Speed 12 knots in open water
Registration Marshall Islands
Cabins and amenities
- 53 outside cabins with exterior views and private facilities.
- Wraparound sun deck
- Dining room with unreserved seating.
- Lounge/Presentation room.
- Elevator serving all passenger decks.
- Gift shop.
- 24 hour beverage station.
- Ship-to-shore satellite communications with email and wireless internet access.
- Clinic with licensed doctor.
- Exercise room.
- Ice strengthened hull.