Polar Ship - Sea Adventurer
- Only 122 guests.
- 4 partially enclosed lifeboats.
- Fleet of Zodiacs for shore transfers.
- All cabins have exterior views and facilities en suite.
- One dining room with unreserved seating.
- Multi-purpose lounge and presentation room.
- Ice-strengthened hull.
- New for 2012-13: All-inclusive beverage packages
This Polar Adventure Ship was built in 1975. Sea Adventurer underwent a $13 million conversion in 1998. Her proud reputation is complimented by her well-appointed, elegance. Sea Adventurer is the perfect expedition ship for people who enjoy soft adventures and creature comforts. All cabins have outside views and facilities en suite.
Sea Adventurer is equipped with Zodiacs for shore landings and ocean level cruising, yet offers fine dining, and cabins with exterior views and facilities en suite.
Cabin & Deck Plans
Click here for cabin and deck plans
Staff and Crew 72
Lifeboats 4 partially enclosed
Length 101.1 meters
Breadth 16.2 meters
Draft 4.5 meters
Propulsion Diesel Twin Engines - 5,200 horsepower.
Ice Class 1A
Cruising Speed 12 knots in open water
Cabins and amenities
- 61 outside cabins with exterior views and private facilities.
- Decks 4 and 5 have exterior access, with outside seating.
- Window-lined dining room on Deck 4 with unreserved seating.
- Lounge/Presentation Room.
- 2 bars.
- Gift shop.
- 24 hour beverage station.
- Ship-to-shore satellite communications with email, and wireless, Internet access.
- Clinic with licensed doctor.
- Exercise room.
- Massage therapist.
- Ice strengthened hull.